Thursday, July 24, 2014

What I Wore | 07.22.14

1 | 2 | 3

The other day, it was pretty hot to say the least. So, I opted for this sheer crop top that I paired with a black strapless bra. I also added this flowy, cotton maxi skirt to give my legs some semblance of breathing room. Because it hangs a little long on me (and because I wanted to add a little interest), I tied the hem of the skirt into a low-hanging knot, something I often do. I threw on my trusted minimalistic sandals and called it a day. Unfortunately, I could no longer find the sandals online, so I linked a similar pair with an added metallic detail instead.

Once I get a fairly nice camera, I plan on taking a few shots of my OOTDs to bring you even more What I Wore posts. If there's anything specific you would like to see, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,