Monday, July 28, 2014

Best, Finds | No. 7

Almost two months into Best, Finds and I've really been enjoying this series. I hope you have been too! As always, if there are any internet finds of your own that you would like to share with me, feel free! For now, here are a few of my favorite posts of the last week.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
  • As soon as I watched this video I knew I had to share it with all of you. Tanya Burr is another YouTuber that I've been watching for a long time now. Her accent is adorable, her personality is always bubbly, and you just can't help but fall in love with her. However, what made me want to share her most recent Get Ready With Me (GRWM) was her outfit. I absolutely adore everything about it, especially the shoes. Check it out and you'll see what I mean. (Tanya Burr)
  • As always, The Man Repeller is one step ahead of me. While I am enjoying the summer rays, nothing would satisfy me more than the temperature dropping a few (okay, several) degrees so that I can bring out my boots and leather jacket. It would seem that the writers over at MR feel the same way; they've already started drafting up a fall fashion wish list of sorts. Though I was trying to live in the moment and enjoy the remainder of the summer, they have only validated my feelings for fall to pick up the pace and arrive already. (The Man Repeller)
  • If you don't know by now, I have a serious affinity towards more minimalistic styles...in fact if you don't know that, you must be new here. Welcome! Anyways, because of my lust over all things plain, this post by Into The Gloss had me at "The Best Barely-There Nail Polishes." I want to try every single one of them, although that may get quite repetitive. I'll simply justify it by using every beauty girl's go-to excuse, "They aren't exactly the same." That ought to do the trick. (Into The Gloss)
  • I don't believe I've talked about the weight loss journey that I've embarked on this summer yet, but I don't see why I wouldn't share that with you. Of course, I still slip up; I'm a poor college kid with three 7-Eleven branches at my disposal. However, overall, I think I've been doing much better with my eating habits. Luckily, I came across this post earlier this week which is sure to help me stay on track and help me get rid of those last stubborn inches off my waist. I'll be sure to keep you updated on my progress! (Amelia Liana)
  • I haven't been following her for long, but I've fallen absolutely head over heels for Kristina of Kayture. Everything about her style appears so effortless and I've loved every look she's posted. It doesn't hurt that she's been travelling recently so each style post has had some spectacular back drop to accompany it. This particular post shot in Greece has to be one of my favorites so far, with Mykonos being on my bucket list of places to visit. What's more? She's 20 years old! At 21, I could be tempted to question my life choices while gawking at her blog but instead, she's only pushed me to work even harder. Thanks Kristina! (Kayture)
Remember to check out these phenomenal bloggers and feel free to recommend any of your favorites below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,