Monday, July 21, 2014

Best, Finds | No. 6

This past week...has been super long to say the least. Luckily, I was able to find a few moments to relax and enjoy these posts.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
  • I often struggle with taking high quality photos using my iPhone 4S, but this post by Nouvelle Daily gave me plenty of ideas on how to change all that. It may not be perfect quality, but it will definitely improve my Instagram posts from now on! (Nouvelle Daily)
  • Interior design isn't something that I talk about often on my blog, but I want to start incorporating it slowly. I've recently found so many home decor blogs that my inspiration bookmark folder is getting ridiculous. One of those blogs is Homesick, which has helped me think of creative ways to decorate my new place and I could not be more excited. (Homesick)
  • I haven't stumbled upon a good manicure post in a little while so when I saw this, my eyes lit up. I've been seriously into neutrals lately (in every area) and it would seem that nails are no exception. If I had the time to execute this properly, I would. Until then, I suppose I'll just have to stick to my one-note fingers. (Door Sixteen)
  • I ran into something I've never thought of doing: a makeup detox. But I'm torn. On the one hand, I could never fathom throwing out any of my makeup. On the other, I look through my collection all too often and say, "Ew, I don't even use this anymore." This post came at the perfect time for me to kick my hoarder ways, in the midst of my move. Hopefully it will help you as well! (Gh0st Parties)
  • She's baaaaaaaack! One of my absolute favorite bloggers and YouTubers, Shirley B. Eniang, has finally returned and looks better than ever. I've been a huge fan of her style (in fashion, makeup, and interior design) for over a year now and I'm happy to see that her recent life detox has rejuvenated her. I should definitely take a page out of her book and make a few changes. With so many new and exciting things on the horizon, I need to be prepared to face them all with a smile and a confident attitude. (Shirley's Wardrobe)
Hope you enjoy these posts from these lovely ladies of the internet! I know I did. And remember, let me know in the comments below if there's anything I missed that you would like me to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,