Thursday, July 17, 2014

Report Card | Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil in Flashy Green

I've had this eyeliner since my senior year of high school when the product was known as Sephora Flashy Eyeliner. I'm not sure when I first picked it up, however I do remember the moment I realized it would remain in my makeup collection for a very long time.

The last day of senior year is a notorious tear-fest, but despite all of the crying I did that day, this eyeliner (which I rimmed on my lower lash line by the way) did not budge at all. When I got into my friend's car and checked my face in the mirror, I expected to see a green, streaky mess, but to my surprise, everything stayed in place!



If you're looking to add a pop of color to your summer makeup routine, give this product a try in any one of their incredible, long-lasting shades. It will stay on even the most oily skin or the biggest cry babies. Already a fan of this product? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Hope you enjoyed the first installment of this new series, Report Card, which will solely feature product reviews. As always, I'm open to feedback so if there's anything you would like me to review let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,