Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tips & Tricks Tuesday | One Product Three Ways

Today's tip will be fairly brief, but a good tip nonetheless. I've been using Noxzema products for years now, but it never occurred to me that the way I use it is different from others. Here are a few ways I use the moisturizing product as much more than just a cleanser.


  • Cleanser | Of course, Noxzema has been a tried and trusted deep facial cleanser for decades now (it's been on the market since 1914, in fact). I inherited my love for Noxzema from my mother, but after trying several other cleansers, this one has been a consistent staple in my regimen for years now, and it will remain that way for years to come. It cleans deeply without stripping your skin of all its moisture. It actually leaves your skin feeling more moisturized and softer than before! The tingly feeling the eucalyptus oil provides is simply an added bonus.
  • Face Mask | This is actually a little trick I picked up about a year ago. The concept is the same: you apply the product to your face generously. The only difference is the amount of time you leave it on. Typically, I apply the Noxzema to my face while it's dry and leave it on while I shower. Once I'm done showering, I simply rinse it off and keep it moving. Doing it this way is super efficient when you're pressed for time and makes for an even deeper clean. 
  • Shaving Cream | I shared this tip in passing with a friend this morning and was met with a blank stare. I had adopted this trick so long ago that I didn't even realize that I'm probably one a few that does it! I can't remember where I picked up the habit, but it comes in handy when I run out of shaving gel. In fact, most of the time I don't even buy shower gel anymore; Noxzema has become my one-stop shop. It moisturizes the shaving area just as it would your face, which is great because moisturizing the area softens the hair follicles and makes for an easier, cleaner shave. All you're left with is clean, baby smooth skin. 
Pick up a jar of Noxzema Moisturizing Cleansing Cream to test these tips out for yourself! It's relatively inexpensive and a little goes a long way so this large container will last a while and you're sure to get your money's worth. Let me know how it works out for you in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,