Monday, January 13, 2014

Golden Globes 2014 Best, Dressed

You all should consider yourselves very lucky today. Why? Well my laptop charger broke, which means I am writing this post from my phone. If my laptop was accessible, just know that I would have been rambling about each and every look because they truly took my breath away this year. Instead, a picture and caption will have to do. 


5. Olivia Wilde I love this simply because I love when an expecting mother shows off her baby bump with pride. She chose an attention-grabbing color, silhouette, and fabric and she couldn't look more stunning. 


4. Margot Robbie Oh my gosh. I fell in love with her after seeing The Wolf of Wall Street and her look just made me fall even harder. Simple, elegant, and effortless. Seriously, what's not to love? 


3. Emma Roberts Speaking of simple and elegant can we please take a moment to acknowledge the budding fashion phenom that Roberts is becoming? What makes the dress is the styling. The hair and jewelry allow the dress (and it's stunning neckline) to truly shine. 


2. Lupita Nyong'o Honestly I'm surprising myself by not making this look number one. I don't think I have to say much to convince you that this was a show-stopper, especially for a new comer. The color suited her complexion perfectly and she looked absolutely radiant. I'm trying so hard not to gush about this woman but I can't help it! She's perfection. Without a doubt this woman will completely alter this country's perception of beauty. It's about time. 


1. Emma Watson Had this been an ordinary dress, it would have been number two for me. But, it was a whole other story when she turned around. 



Watson's "fake out" won the hearts of fashion critics everywhere. It's ingenious really: a glamourous, red carpet appropriate look that's (get this) comfortable! Most likely the envy of every woman there, this look easily takes the crown. 

What were some of your favorites? I would love to know what you thought of last night's fashion so share your opinion in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,