Friday, January 24, 2014

Why Won't Winter End?

Let me start off by saying this is going to be more of a rant than an actual fashion post. However, what I'm ranting about is completely relevant. I don't understand why winter just won't end. I don't know how to dress in the cold. I simply go into survivor mode. I throw on my Docs and a thick scarf and call it a day...which is honestly starting to make me sad.


I could come up with some creative looks if it were just cold. But I'm currently in Philadelphia and we just got over a foot of snow a couple days ago. How can you be cute and winter ready?! You can't. Well maybe you can but I haven't been able to figure it out.

I dread friends asking me to go out too. I mean, party dresses and thick tights don't mix. Plus, I wouldn't be caught dead going out at night without anything on my legs like some of these girls. I really don't know how they do it.

Point is, it needs to warm up soon, the snow needs to melt, and the sun needs to come out. I'm running out of ideas...and leggings to go under my jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,