Monday, February 3, 2014

January Favorites 2014

One new thing that I'd like to introduce this year is monthly favorites! It's something that I personally look forward to on Youtube so I figured I would bring it to my blog. I'm going to keep my monthly favorites pretty simple by only having five categories: beauty, accessories, technology, song, and food. I am also going to include one item that I'd like to try in the upcoming month. So without further ado, here are my January favorites!



BeautyRevlon Brow Fantasy
If I could just have one favorite, it would be this. I love doing my eyebrows now. It really does change the shape of your face. If the only thing I do before I leave the house is my eyebrows and throw on some lip balm, I still feel like a million bucks. It's crazy. Get this product. But please, make sure to consult Youtube on the proper way to fill in your brows. I don't want my ladies looking crazy.

Accessories | Black Leather H&M Bag 
Unfortunately, it's no longer on the website but this bag has actually been a favorite of mine since late November. It's the perfect size for all of my notebooks, and even my laptop if I need it! Durable, functional, and stylish (it has an interesting quilted technique on a panel on both sides of the bag). Basically, it's awesome and I'm glad I stumbled upon it.

Techie | Sony Speakers
I got this for Christmas from my mom and this is seriously one of the best gifts she's ever gotten me. I listen to music on a daily basis so to finally have something louder than my phone is, literally, the best thing ever. 

Song | Mine by BeyoncĂ© feat. Drake
Speaking of music, the only thing I've been listening to (consistently anyways) is BeyoncĂ©. This latest album is one of her best yet. While I love every track, I find myself having to replay Mine. I can't listen to it just once. 

Oh my gosh. So good. There's really nothing more to say. I drink it all the time! I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not but it definitely makes me happy. I have no problem with the taste of water but if you do, this is a great alternative. It's also less expensive than Crystal Light so you'll be saving calories and money.

Next month I'd really like to try this gray cardigan from Forever 21. I've already ordered it, I'm just waiting impatiently for it to arrive. It looks so warm and cozy. I'm hoping that four weeks from now it will be a part of my February favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,