Saturday, January 5, 2013

Truth or Double Truth?


So my friend and fellow blogger, Amber, recently challenged me to do the 30 Days of Truth Tag. I'm so excited to do this because each day asks a new, and very insightful, question. Trust me, I wouldn't do this if it asked things like, "Fav color."

My goal is to start on Monday. Each day I will post the question as my title and the answer as the actual post. The most fun part about it? I'm tagging you! If you have a blog, I challenge you to 30 Days of Truth. Even if you're terrible at keeping up with these types of challenges, I think this one is worth it. You may uncover something about yourself or gain a new perspective by reading someone else's. What do you have to lose?

To find the 30 Days of Truth questions just click this link:
http://amberburns.com/30-days-of-truth/

It wouldn't hurt to follow this beauty while you're at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,