Saturday, January 5, 2013

If You're Coming, Come On


If you must know the truth, I sat down to my computer with full intentions of writing a wonderful, heartfelt introduction to my new blog. Now that I'm here, however, it's not quite working out that way. That's fine, most things usually don't go as planned. All that being said I'll just leave it at this: The purpose of this blog is to help me discover and hone my interests. That's right. This is a self-centered blog. Don't say I didn't warn you. My hope is that while I'm on this path of discovery that you also uncover something new and wonderful about yourself. Sure it may be a bit cliché, but I want to go on this journey together.

I must admit I'm not completely lost here. I've come prepared with a slightly worn map for this journey. After all I know six things for sure: I love my family, my friends,  beauty, fashion, music, and writing. Those are essentially the core of who I am, and here is where I will come to express that.

Won't you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,