Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Something You Hope You Never Have To Do - Day 6

I hope that I never have to settle. I hope that I never have to give up my dreams. I hope that I never have to wake up one day and realize that I'm not happy, that I'm not living (or at the very least, pursuing) the life that I want to live.



I don't want to become another person that just has a job to make ends meet. I want to have a career, a passion. I don't want to settle for a one-bedroom apartment back home. I dream of my future condo with exposed brick and 60s artwork and vases full of flowers everywhere. I don't want to accomplish these things alone either.

I imagine that whoever I'm with helps me reach these goals and I, in turn, help him to reach his. I want someone to share these things with. I hope I never have to come home to an empty house, rather one filled with love, joy, and peace. I hope I'm never without those things in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,