Friday, January 11, 2013

Something You Hope To Do In Your Life - Day 5

I know this may seem a bit unexpected, but when I gave this question some actual thought, I realized that one day I hope to have a family of my own (degree first, husband second, children third though).  I have a very long time before I'm even ready to pursue this goal but it's definitely something that I think about often.



Initially I was going to list educational and career aspirations that I hope to achieve in life, but I realized that even if I don't achieve those things, having a family of my own would satisfy me far beyond any paper accomplishment. That doesn't mean that I'm not going to continue to work towards those goals. Instead, it helps keep them in perspective

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,