Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Someone Who Has Made Your Life Worth Living For - Day 7

Hey there. Hope you didn't think I forgot about you. I read this 30 Days of Truth question about a week ago and I knew it had to be just right. Why? Because if I'm going to write about the person who has made my life worth living for, I'm going to write a post worthy of him. 


This man right here has changed my life in ways that I never imagined and, at this point, I can't imagine without. People use the term "my other half" but I've always had a problem with that. You should be complete and whole on your own and the person you choose to spend your life with should add to that. Well, I'm happy to say you've been reading the words of a girl that's running on 200%. You're able to receive the very best of me because this man brings out the best in me. 

People who witness our relationship think that we're just this perfect little couple. While that's far from the truth, I will admit that we are extremely strong together. We're completely honest with each other, encouraging of each other's goals, and supportive and acknowledging when that support can't come from one another. We have the hard conversations instead of shoving them under the rug. We refuse to get upset over anything we see on social media; we can save that for a less trivial fight. We make it clear what we want from one another. We're not mind readers after all. And, our number one goal is to make each other happy...which usually just means a late night 7-Eleven run. 

He has without a doubt made my life so much better and has definitely made my life worth living for.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,