Monday, September 15, 2014

Best, Finds | No. 11

Guess who's back. Back again. I know it's been a while since you've heard from me, but I must admit I had a pretty hectic start to this school year and this hiatus was much needed. That being said, let me share some of my favorite internet finds since I've been away.

one | two | three | four | five
  • This has absolutely nothing to do with beauty, fashion, decor, or anything else I typically talk about but I adore this family. I've been watching their growth for a while now and they make me smile each and every time. I figured I would share them because I know if they bring me joy, they just might do the same for you. Plus, they make beautiful children so just a warning, they may cause baby fever. Sorry! (The LaVigne Life)
  • In keeping with the theme of putting a smile on my face, this post instantly lifted my spirits. There are few things cuter than a good Instagram board and I loved this one by Lorelai's Things. Honestly the attraction was probably due to the huge amounts of neon...but what else is new? It also is a great farewell to summer, which couldn't have come at a more apt time. The leaves are already changing here and I'm pulling out my fall jackets and this is the perfect way to say goodbye. (Lorelai's Things
  • I never include men's fashion but that's something that has to change. Luckily, I have a good friend who knows a thing or two about it. I featured him not too long ago and I've fallen in love with his own blog. His sense of style is impeccable and his creativity inspires me...whether he knows it or not. Well, I suppose the secret is out now. (The Timeless Aesthetic
  • Wishlists. We all have them. Whether they're simply mental, scribbled down in our notebooks or we have entire picture boards dedicated to them; we all have them. These next two blog posts are wishlists that make me want to add on to my own. First up, this beauty list has a few high-end items that I've been eyeing for a long time. I may have to wait a little longer and add them to my Christmas list, but they'll be mine soon enough! (Dizzy Brunette
  • This next wishlist is more fashion focused, which is equally important. My favorite season to dress for is fall. The jackets, boots, and layers bring out a freshened sense of creativity that I look forward to every year. It seems I'm not the only one that feels the same way because Jourdin has put together a pretty fabulous list of fall essentials. Check it out! (BonJourdin)
As always, if there are any links you've loved feel free to share them with me so I can give them a look! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,