Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Best, Finds | No. 10 (And A Surprise)

Late. Again. I know. But the past two weeks have been pretty backed up with plans to move...and actual moving. Hopefully, things will all be in order now that everything on this end is starting to settle down. Luckily, I've had just enough time to find a few new blog posts. Check them out!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
  • Though I loved all of these interior design looks, my absolute favorite is the second shot. I love how the dark wood floors contrast against the stark white, brick walls. Everything feels so organic yet polished at the same time. Which, in my opinion, is a pretty difficult task. I love this blog for it's inspiration posts, which I know I'll be stealing ideas from all the time! (BLOOD&CHAMPAGNE)
  • I found this post simply adorable. It took two of my favorite things (interior and fashion design) and combined them to create a killer take on a classic mood board. The only bad thing I can say is that after reading it, I wasn't sure if I wanted to redecorate or change my clothes! (Kelly Christine Studio)
  • In the event that my boyfriend actually reads this post: babe, don't freak out. I had to include this blog post because these wedding dresses are unconventional and so beautiful. I'm not planning on getting married anytime soon, but when that day comes, I hope I'll be lucky enough to walk down the aisle in one of these gorgeous gowns. (Dust Jacket)
  • If you haven't noticed, I kind of have a thing for collages. So naturally, I'm a sucker for a good Instagram recap. I love The Beauty Look Book for her stellar product reviews, but I equally love her for her fabulous photography skills (and from an iPhone no less!). Honestly, I'd much rather gawk at and covet her massive collection of products anyways. (The Beauty Look Book)
  • Last, but certainly not least, is a long time favorite of mine: Zoella Sugg. Another beauty blogger and guru on YouTube, she sets herself apart with her bubbly personality, willingness to be vulnerable with her subscribers, and amazing ombre locks. Oddly enough, however, the video I'm suggesting in this week's Best, Finds isn't a beauty video at all! I won't spoil it for you, but I can tell you that she (and her special guest) had me smiling the entire time! (Zoella

So that surprise I mentioned.... It's not a huge one; I'm not at giveaway status just yet. But, I personally think it's a good one. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram then you've already seen this image. For the rest of this week, I'll be writing a new post everyday on Back to School Staples. I'll be covering all the essentials in fashion, beauty, interior decor (or dorm life if we're being real about it), and actual school supplies (like you'll even touch them by second semester). Regardless, this blog will serve as a one-stop shop for everything you need (and need to know) for this school year. We start tomorrow, class. Bring a pencil! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,