Monday, August 11, 2014

Best, Finds | No. 9

My sincerest apologies for this edition of Best, Finds being a bit late. I was pretty backed up in the blog post department (as in over 100 posts backed up). But, now that I'm all caught up I can accurately share some of my favorite posts of the week.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
  • I literally just found this blogger today and I'm already in love. If you didn't know, I have a serious weakness for neon, so this post immediately caught my eye. I definitely want to play with more color and this post has re-sparked a few ideas I've been wanting to try. I may not go as bold as Lily did, but I can add color to my fairly neutral makeup palette. (ETC LLYMLRS)
  • I've been a huge fan of this YouTuber's style for a very long time and it still bothers me that she doesn't have a physical blog to accompany her videos. The looks she creates are always so unique and editorial ready, and her most recent lookbook is no exception. I would love to see them all put on display so that I can simply scroll through and gawk at each outfit. Until that day, however, her videos will do just fine. (TheChicNatural)
  • When it comes to blogging, I'm constantly learning and growing. Luckily for me, Zoe Louise wrote a post all about HTML basics that every blogger should know. I've always wanted to try my hand at this and now I have a solid jumping off point. I'm super excited to try a few of these tips and improve upon my blog even further. (Sweet Electric)
  • "So fresh and so clean, clean" is what comes to mind when I enter Oh So Pretty. The title suits the blog because everything (literally everything) posted is oh, so pretty. That includes this post which features a few of her current favorites. I have to say, I completely see why she would be loving each item. (Oh So Pretty)
  • Beauty and the Blog is also another very recent find and I was completely floored by her beauty. In addition to her blog, she also has a YouTube channel that I took a peek at. I love her makeup aesthetic: clean, simple, and enhancing of her natural drop dead gorgeous-ness. I know I'm being super generous with the compliments, but take a look for yourselves and see if I was exaggerating. Go on, do it. (Beauty and the Blog)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,