Monday, August 4, 2014

Best, Finds | No. 8

This week's Best, Finds is very fashion heavy so if you're not a huge fan of that...I'm not really sure why you would be reading my blog. (Don't leave though!) I fell head over heels for each and every one of these looks and I hope they put a smile on your face this Monday.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
  • First up: See Want Shop. At this point there isn't much more I can say about the woman. Bad outfit days simply don't exist for her...or if they do they just aren't photographed. I need to update my wardrobe soon for fall so I'll definitely have this look bookmarked as inspiration and have tons of screenshots from her blog saved to my phone. Looks like I'll have to delete a few apps to make room; sorry Candy Crush! (See Want Shop)
  • So I realize I have a few repeat offenders on the blog today, but I can't help it if I love these ladies' style! Sea of Shoes also showed off this week in a gorgeous patterned number. What made the shoot even better was the incredible blue background filling the shot. With her bright red locks against it, can you say sensory overload?! And I do mean that in the most fabulous way possible. (Sea of Shoes)
  • In case you missed it, I'm in college studying public relations so I'm constantly checking websites like NYC PR Girl. I actually contribute to a similar site myself, Philly PR Girl. Recently, NYC PR Girl wrote a great article for girls like me with creative professions describing different outfit options for interviewing at a creative firm. Luckily, our industry allows us plenty of creative freedom when it comes to style so when it comes to outfit choices, the limit does not exist. 50 points to you if you got that reference. (NYC PR Girl)
  • The only blog post that doesn't have to do with fashion, Coco Lapine Design won me over with this home decor feature. I love how the place gives off a monochromatic feel without actually being one note. The light neutral colors are grounded by the subtle touches of black and brown throughout the room. I feel like I should tote this blog along in my pocket when I'm finally ready to go interior decorating shopping. In fact, I think I will. So long, Sound Cloud app. I'll catch you on my laptop. (Coco Lapine Design)
  • Last, but certainly not least, is another one of my long-time favorite YouTubers. Jenn Im of Clothes Encounters has been a staple of mine for quite a while now. I'm constantly living vicariously through her because she is fearless enough to wear whatever it is her mind creates for the day. Sometimes her style is more laid-back and subdued, but other times you better watch out because Jenn has arrived! Either way, I absolutely love the way she styles herself and it doesn't hurt that her film editing skills are just as fabulous. Note: She's recently reached a major YouTube milestone gaining over 1 million followers; huge congratulations to her! (Clothes Encounters
Hope you enjoy these finds and remember, I would love your help! Send over blogs or YouTube channels that you feel deserve a little recognition. I'm always looking for fresh content to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,