Thursday, July 3, 2014

June Favorites 2014



Beauty | So, don't judge me, but I borrowed yet another nail polish from Amber this month. I've been wanting to try a bright orange on my nails and this color is perfect. It's coral in some lights, neon orange in others, and perfect in all of them. P.S. Shameless plug: Amber has recently rebranded and it's absolutely gorgeous. Check it out!

Body | I've always trusted St. Ives as a brand in general so if I'm looking to try something new, I know they'll come through. Of course, when I went to look for a good body scrub, their sea salt one didn't disappoint. I typically prefer more coarse body scrub because I'm a glutton for punishment, but I know that in the long run this more gentle exfoliant is healthier for my skin.

Fashion | I bought these ages ago but I've been wearing them so much this month...probably too much actually. They're like the classy version of sweatpants to me. You can dress them up or down depending on how you accessorize and they're beyond comfortable. I have them in black and in a blue tie dye pattern but I definitely plan on getting at least one more pair before the summer's up.

Accessories | I'm not sure if I've ever shared this piece on the blog, but my boyfriend Daryl got me this two Christmases ago. It's not exactly a June favorite but more of an all-the-time favorite. I especially love rose gold accents in the summer as my skin tans; it's the best contrast.

Techie | I could use this as an opportunity to go on a rant about my broken cell phone but instead I'll just talk about my saving grace. You never realize how dependent you are on technology until you don't have it. So to feed my addiction, Mavericks stepped in to fill the place of my phone. I was finally able to text again and the new notifications feature is everything I never knew I needed. I'm not really sure how they're going to top this system in the fall.

Song | I've easily played Na Na over a billion and two times this month and I regret nothing. The album, of course, is nothing short of perfection and you should get it immediately. You're welcome.

Munchies | I wish I had something new to share but I honestly haven't tried anything new this month...adventurous, I know. Let me know if there's anything you've been loving that you think I should try in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,