Saturday, June 28, 2014

Best, Finds | No. 4

Remember how I said I had plenty of great posts to share this week? Well, I actually have a bit too many. In an effort to keep this post relatively brief, my recap of each post will be much shorter. You'll just have to follow the links to get the full experience!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
  • Possibly the best tip ever, The Beauty Department shares a much more clever way to correct any eye makeup mistakes. (The Beauty Department)
  • I stumbled upon the cutest blog this week called Northern Belle Diaries. What an adorable name right? Anyways, her most recent post documenting her trip to Old San Juan reminded me of my time there this time last year and brought back some amazing memories. (Northern Belle Diaries)
  • I haven't shared this but I enjoy the occasional drink or two...okay I'm in college so you do the math. Thanks to Cassie of Witty Title Here, I now have a few options that won't expand my waistline. (Witty Title Here)
  • The Man Repeller showed me that my obsession with Kendall Jenner is completely justified. For that, I am grateful. (The Man Repeller)
  • I love this look. I love this blog. I love her. So much. The gorgeous tribal-inspired dress that she features is absolutely gorgeous and so on trend. Take a look at this head-turning ensemble. (Vanilla Extract)
  • Last, but not least, is this great blogger playlist put together by Latrina over at Of Trees and Hues. This is the fourth playlist she's put together and they get better every time. I'm so excited to be included in her summer mix and I hope to contribute to more in the future! (Of Trees and Hues)
As always, I hope you enjoy these post just as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,