Saturday, June 7, 2014

Best, Finds | No. 1

As much as I love sharing my own experiences, tips, and advice in relation to beauty and fashion, a lot of what I talk about I either learned from or was inspired by someone else. For that reason, I'm starting a new series called Best, Finds. Every Saturday I'll be sharing other blog posts, YouTube videos, etc. that I've loved over the past week. So, without further ado, here are some of the best finds I came across this week.

cred.

  • I genuinely love everything about Cocorrina, but the one thing I'm in awe of most is her design aesthetic. Her latest post on menswear combined two things I love: androgynous apparel and a flawless collage. If you haven't checked out her work before, please do. You won't be disappointed. 
  • Sincerely, Jules is another one of my all time favorites that I've been following for years now. Combining both high end and low end pieces of clothing, she makes styling look so effortless, especially in her recent Panama post.  It's been amazing to watch her style, and her blog, grow over time and I can't wait to see what she's pulls out of her CelinĂ© bag of tricks next.
  • I mention her all the time, I know, but a post on my favorite internet finds of the week wouldn't be complete without mentioning my friend Amber's blog And Yes To Joy. However, don't get too attached to the name. With an upcoming rebrand in the works, her blog is sure to be better than ever, especially if her recent mood board is any indication of what's to come on the new blog!
  • I also have to credit Amber for my next two finds this week. First, It's A Pretty Thing has also recently rebranded and the new design looks phenomenal. I'm anxiously waiting for more content to be added because I'm sure she'll provide tons of inspiration in the beauty department. If you like my content, I'm sure you'll enjoy hers as well. 
  • The second blog, Saffron Avenue, won my heart with its name alone. (I'm not sure why, but I have a thing for blogs with the word 'avenue' in its name). Luckily, she also has the content to back it up. Another site with a heavy focus in design, her work definitely challenges me to step my own graphic design game up...several notches. 
  • Last, but certainly not least, is another long time crush of mine: The Beauty Crush. Providing advice on beauty and fashion with a tough edge, she's been a YouTube staple of mine for years. Her video on summer essentials has inspired me to do a little wardrobe revamping this season. Thanks to her, you can stay tuned for upcoming hauls and OOTDs for me. 
Those are all the things that caught my eye this week! Think there's something I missed? Stumble upon something cool of your own that you'd like to share? Tell me about them in the comments section; I'd love to see what you've been loving as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,