Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag

cred.



Since I haven't done one in a little while, I thought it would be fun to do a tag. While I was searching for a good one I stumbled upon this little gem. Hope you enjoy!

1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
If you've followed my blog for a while now, you know I don't wear foundation and concealer. I don't have anything against either and, in fact, I want to start experimenting with them. However, every time I walk up to a makeup counter the employees gush about how clear my skin and tell me how much I "don't need it." So, I usually end up walking out without it. Pity. 

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Nah. I honestly don't care. The only time I ever think about it is the few times my friends ask me to do their makeup. It's kind of like how people are comfortable in messy rooms until guests are actually coming over.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Unfortunately, I can last a while. Slight chips don't bother me but when every nail looks like a situation, I'm internally cringing all day...well, until I can find time to fix it.

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)
Until my next payday.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I suppose it would be my nail maintenance...or lack thereof.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
School work. Sorry.

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
Always, but it's never intentional. I like to listen to music to get me excited to go out and I usually lose track of time!

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Without spending bans I wouldn't have a roof over my head so, there's that.

9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collection?
Honestly it's not bad. I have two makeup bags: one at home and one for my purse. Everything has its place. The only thing I can't control that bothers me is the few products whose caps don't want to stay on. Like why?!

10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Wow this question sucks. Could we just chalk it up to a really long time? Great.

Want to do this tag too? Then I tag all of YOU! The rules are simple.


Rules:
1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.
2. You must state that this tag was created by  The Beau Bow and provide a link.
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,