Saturday, December 14, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag | Best, Holidays


Before winter officially starts on the 20th, I thought this would be fun.
  1. Favorite candle scent? Frosted Cranberry from Bath and Body Works. It's not too sweet and it's subtle enough that you can burn it all day.
  2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? It really depends on my mood but it's always between coffee and tea for me. Usually coffee wins out. 
  3. What's the best fall memory you have?
  4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged liner? While I've been loving dark lips right now, I would have to say winged liner. After all, I don't feel like rocking a bold lip everyday but a winged liner is classic and can be worn a lot more often. 
  5. Best fragrance for fall? I actually don't have one right now, but I am on the hunt so if you have any suggestions let me know!
  6. Favorite Thanksgiving food? Absolutely nothing beats my dad's cornbread stuffing. If he doesn't make it, in my opinion, Thanksgiving isn't even happening. 
  7. What is autumn weather like where you live? Well I go to school in Philadelphia, but live in Washington, DC. Being just a few hours apart, the weather is pretty similar: cold. If there is a snow storm in Philly, then usually my family back home is hit too. 
  8. Most worn sweater? I wear this cream and black tribal print sweater from Forever 21 all the time. It's so thick and cozy, I just throw it on over anything. 
  9. Must-have nail polish this fall? I really want to try grey nails...I don't know why...but I think that would be hot. 
  10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles? Football games...until it gets cold. Jumping in leaf piles looks cute until you get particles stuck all in your hair. 
  11. Skinny jeans or leggings? Both. On the coldest days I will put a pair of leggings on under my skinny jeans in a heartbeat.
  12. Combat boots or Uggs? Combat boots, but I only say that because I've never owned a pair of Uggs. I do want the mini ones in chestnut though.
  13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? I wouldn't know because I haven't tried it...probably because of the hype. I'm not anti-pumpkin spice I just never cared enough to try it. Maybe I'll do that soon.
  14. Favorite fall TV show? American Horror Story, Scandal, and Parenthood. I love them all.
  15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit? I'm not sure anyone really has one of these. Most radio stations skip right to playing Christmas music after Halloween. I say this all the time but Thanksgiving should really have a song.
You guys read about me and what I like all the time, but I want to know more about you! Tell me some of your favorite sweater weather traditions in the comments below or on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,