Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Postcards From Philly | 1

I don't want to call this a series, but I suppose that is what it would be considered. Postcards From Philly will simply be a letter to all of you when I just want to sit down and share what has been going on in my life.

You may (or may not) have noticed that I've been away for a while. Well, that would be because I still have yet to master the art of juggling an overflowing work load and blogging. But I've got to say, I've missed you guys.

During this little hiatus, I could not stop thinking about the blog and all the things I would love to put in place. This month will be the beginning of plenty of great things to come for Best, Jordan. I can't wait to let you in on these surprises, but you'll just have to wait a bit longer.

One thing I can tell you now is that I'll be starting a holiday series this week! This is my first one and I'm so excited! While I already have some things in the works, I want to know what you want to see. If you need outfit ideas for New Year's Eve or even tips to avoid awkward questions from relatives tell me and I'll be happy to help!

Leave your suggestions in the comments below or tweet your suggestions to me @JordanCathleen_.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,