Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekly Wishes #3 | Be There

My wish for last week was to finalize my plans for moving back to Philadelphia. Well, I can say that I have set a definitive date and a plan for how to get there. The thing is, I'm still not exactly sure where I'll be getting dropped off. Before you get too alarmed, I do have a place to lay my head. I'm just still holding out hope that something better will come through.


Now that I have my moving plans in place, my wish is to look up from my laptop and planner long enough to help those around me. There's no point in pulling yourself up by your bootstraps if you can't give someone else a hand too. I pride myself in being a good friend, but I want to deserve that title. Now that things are starting to settle down in my life, I can invest my time in helping the lives around me.

Stop by The Nectar Collective to participate in the linkup. Your wish may just come true.

1 comment:

Dear Jordan,