Monday, June 17, 2013

Old School Blogging Tag



I've been tagged by my good friend Amber, who you recently got to meet, in the Old School Blogging Tag. Basically, this tag was designed to get back to the way personal blogging used to be, before the sponsors, before the advertisements. Just you, me, and the computer screen.

Attached or Single? Attached
Best friends? If I'm being completely honest, not really. That is unless I'm allowed to count my boyfriend.
Cake or Pie? Cake, duh.
Day of Choice? I would have to say April 25th because it's not too hot and it's not too cold. All you need is a light jacket. 
Essential Item? This isn't very specific, but since this is primarily a beauty blog I will go with a beauty item. My essential beauty item would be benzoyl peroxide gel. I need this in my life, but that should come as no surprise to you guys. 
Favorite Color? Purple!
Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears because they're cute and easier to eat...especially when soaked in vodka.
Hometown? Washington, DC.
Favorite indulgence? Ice cream. Oh my gosh, yes.
January or July? This is really hard because I'm not a fan of extreme temperatures in either direction, but I suppose I'll go with July. A lot of fun memories are made in July.
Kids? Definitely! No time soon, but one day.
Life isn’t complete without? The people I love.
Marriage Date? Oh wow I've never thought of this! I'm thinking late summer when it starts to cool down. That's funny because our anniversary is in late summer...what a coincidence
Number of brothers and sisters? One brother and one sister. Both younger.
Oranges or apples?  Oranges.
Phobias? Octopi. Don't judge me, mock me, or send me a picture of one.
Quotes? "God has not given you a spirit of fear, but of love, power, and a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7 
Reasons to smile? There are reasons not to smile?
Season of choice? Fall! Oh my gosh I love fall so much because the trees turn so many beautiful colors and I'm able to break out my favorite accessories like boots, hats, and scarves. 
Tag 5 people.  I think I will tag some old friends with new blogs, and some new friends with older blogs: Gabby, Ari, Sharon, Carina, and  Lindsay.
Unknown fact about me. Well I suppose for my readers who don't know me in real life, I am 5 foot 0 inches. 
Vegetable? Broccoli! I love broccoli. I also love adding spinach in everything. 
Worst habit? Not exercising. It's really terrible.
X-ray or Ultrasound? I don't know. Which would you choose?!
Favorite Food? I honestly don't have one. 
Zodiac sign? Aries. 
Feel free to answer these in the comments, try the tag out, and send it to your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,