Monday, May 20, 2013

Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag

When boredom strikes, right? Just kidding. I thought this would be a really cute and fun post. Surprisingly, it was pretty challenging and really made me think.

  1. Greed: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive? Wet and Wild lipstick for $1 and Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette for $50.
  2. Wrath: What beauty products to you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get? Blotting sheets because you can't tell what you're going to get. Some are amazing and others feel waxy and uncomfortable. The hardest product for me to get has to be certain nail polish colors by Essie.
  3. Gluttony: What are your most delicious beauty products? My True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere body cream literally smells like buttercream icing. I get compliments on it all the time. 
  4. Sloth: What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness? Nail polish. I'll be really consistent for a while, then I just don't have the time to care.
  5. Pride: What beauty product gives you the most self-confidence? I guess I would have to say my face wash because having clear, glowing skin makes me feel really good. That sounded really proud. Good job, Jordan. 
  6. Lust: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? This question is a bit random but I would have to say an amazing smile. All the guys I've ever liked, including my boyfriend, have a winning smile.
  7. Envy: What beauty items would you most like to receive as a gift? Smashbox BB Cream, Real Techniques brushes, Benefit blush in Coralista, or MAC lipstick in RiRi Woo...oh gosh, that was a lot. Again, good going.

Because I had so much fun doing this, I tag all of you! If you decide to do this tag as well, make sure to comment below with a link to your own post. I'd love to see your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,