Friday, March 1, 2013

Fashion Fridays | Spring Fever

So I know I just got over a cold but now I can't help but find myself under the weather again, with spring fever. There are so many trends that I'm itching to take out of my closet or invest in this season.

Chiffon -- This trend is so lightweight it's perfect for transitioning from winter to spring depending on what you layer with it. It's also an extremely versatile look that can be dressed up for a party or dressed down for a casual date.

Forever 21 // $19.80


Longer Hemlines -- Even though it's typical for girls to want to shed their winter layers in favor of something that will show off their long lost legs, maxi dresses and skirts are here to stay. They're an edgy, sexy alternative to the mini skirt that will be sure to turn heads.

Urban Outfitters // $69.00

Neon + Skater Skirts -- This, conveniently, shows off two trends in one. Bright neons are sure to wake up anyone up from their winter funk and skater skirts are showing no sign of slowing down. I guess I'm not the only girl that believes there's more options out there besides super tight and super short. Bodycon isn't going anywhere, but at least this spring I won't have to see it everywhere either.

Express // $39.90

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,