Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tips & Tricks Tuesdays: How to Nip a Cold in the Bud

Since I've just recovered from a cold in about four days, I think I can give my expert opinion on this subject. 



The best advice I have is to stay active and to stay hydrated. This was one of the few colds that I've had that made me physically weak. Just going to grab something to eat proved to be a task. But when you do have a burst of energy, use it. Try to keep your strength up. When it comes to staying hydrated, make sure you drink plenty of water and orange juice. Not a fan? Just keep drinking anything with a ton of vitamin C. Staying hydrated will help flush your system of germs and vitamin C will help boost your immune system.  

Also, just keep clean and away from others as much as possible. I know that can be difficult, especially if you're a college student like me, but it's definitely best for a speedy recovery.

Stay healthy and bundle up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,