Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The Summer Beauty Tag

I really enjoy participating in tags so I thought, why not one more? Hope you enjoy!



What is the best part of summer time?
Swimming! I didn't realize how much I loved swimming until I made the decision to stay in Philadelphia for the summer. I still have yet to find a great outdoor pool or make a day trip to the beach, but that has to change soon if I'm going to keep my sanity.

Do you tan or burn?
I tan...a lot. I can actually count on one hand the number of black people I know that have gotten sunburned. Perhaps it's the melanin it our skin that keeps us from being burned. I'll look that up. 

Favorite summer nail polish?
This year it's been changing a lot so I won't name a specific brand and color name. But, I have been gravitating towards bright shades of orange and powder blues. 

Favorite summer drink/beverage?
Lemonade, iced coffee, and mojitos. 

Favorite summer clothing item?
Maxi skirts and crop tops. Sorry that was two items; clearly I'm not good at following directions. 

Favorite phone app during this summer?
Overall, I think this question is kind of dumb but I suppose I'll say Instagram because it's full of great vacation photos.

Favorite summer movie?
Again, kind of a dumb question but I guess I'll go with any superhero movie. Those are typically really big summer blockbusters and I'm a huge fan of them all.

Favorite summer beauty product?
Anything with a gold, peach, or bronze shimmer. Those tones look great against my skin tone when the sun hits it.

Favorite summer activity?
Swimming! I swear, if I don't get in a pool soon I'm going to lose it. 

Favorite type of lip product for the summer time?
Lip balm with SPF. Easy. 

If you'd also like to participate, I tag you! Feel free to copy and paste The Summer Beauty Tag questions in your platform and share your own thoughts. I'd love to hear all of your summer favorites; comment below with the link to your answers so I can check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,