Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tips & Tricks Tuesday | How to be a Bad Blogger

For today's tips and tricks, I only have one tip: don't blog consistently. I want to apologize to all of you for my clear lack of content over the past month. To put it simply, March has been quite the roller coaster ride for me. Instead of boring you with the lows, I'll just share the biggest high. I turned 21 last month! Honestly it would be a much bigger deal for me if I actually had an ID that I could use, but again, that's a story for another time.



I didn't have much to say besides I'm sorry for neglecting all of you. I've been super busy contributing to two other blogs, but that doesn't mean that my own blog, my baby, should slip through the cracks. I promise the rest of this year will bring much more regular and interactive content. Going forward, I want you all to be apart of the story I tell. I have a pretty exciting project coming up that I will definitely need your help with, so stay tuned! Thanks for all of your support thus far.

Love,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,