Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring Freebies!

Although the calendar says spring began a few weeks ago, in my opinion spring doesn't begin until the east coast has seven consistent days with the temperature over 50 degrees. However, I realize some of my readers have already been enjoying the spring sunshine so to welcome the season with open arms I've designed a few iPhone wallpapers! My hope is that our electronic optimism will finally bring us in the Northeast some much deserved warm weather. Let's keep our fingers crossed!


The simplest way to download these wallpapers would be to do it straight from your iPhone. Click one (or all) of the links above for the image you would like to use as your wallpaper. Next, press and hold the image and select 'Save Image.' From there you can simply make the saved image your wallpaper via your phone settings. You're done!

I hope you enjoy this little spring giveaway! If you want to see more of this, let me know in the comments below.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,