Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Outfit Inspiration | Love, Jordan

I'm the cheesy girl that is not opposed to wearing pink and red on Valentine's Day. What can I say? I love a good theme. If you're not already on a date, here are a few last minute outfit ideas for the special day.
  • Casual | To keep things casual and flirty, I would go for an over-sized sweater and leather leggings for a little interest. If you refuse to wear the sweater in a bold Valentine-inspired color, accessorize with a statement necklace or scarf that more subtly incorporates those colors.
  • Semi-Formal | A flirty blouse (actually much like the one pictured above), dark wash skinny jeans, and a nice-fitting blazer for a finishing touch. Play with your hair if you want it your look to be more or less formal. Pull it up for a little or leave it down and flowing for a little sass.
  • Formal | Despite the cold, if an occasion calls for me to dress up then that's exactly what I'm going to do. I would opt for a dress with a skater skirt, one that will flow Marilyn Monroe style. If it's cold in your area, throw on a pair of patterned tights and knee-high boots. That way you'll be warm and sexy. 


Alright, it's Valentine's Day! That concludes my Love, Jordan series. I hope it's been helpful in getting ready for today. I just want to wish all of you a day full of joy, happiness, and love! 

I know I'll be spending it with the one I love most dearly, Daryl Dent. If you're at all interested in seeing my obnoxious, day-long gift to him, go check out my Twitter or search #LoveJordan for all the details.

Love,
Jordan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,