Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine's Day Gifts | Love, Jordan

For Him | If you haven't noticed by now, guys love to talk. This is actually great because it gives you plenty of ideas for gifts. Whether your man is into technology or sports, paying attention to his interests will take you far! As a tip, video games are always a pretty safe bet. My suggestion: iHome Bluetooth Speakers

For Her | Girls love thoughtfulness, period. So I suggest you browse her Pinterest, Facebook likes, absolutely anything to clue you in to a gift she may have been secretly coveting for a while. If all else fails, flowers, chocolate, and a handwritten love letter actually go a very long way. My suggestion: Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera

For Your Friends | Call me cheap, but I think it's genius to buy gift sets and break them up into smaller gifts bags. Not only does it save money, but it allows you to customize each gift for every friend and add personal touches they'll really appreciate! My suggestion: NYX Cosmetics Fall In Love Nail Art Collection

For Your Family | To me, the best thing you can give your family is your time. With everyone having such hectic schedules, it can be hard to set aside time to let them know how much you appreciate them. Sometimes, a simple "I love you" can be just what they needed to hear. My suggestion: Make a home-cooked meal! They'll appreciate the thoughtfulness, time, and effort that went into it.

I would love to know what all of you are gifting this weekend! Share your ideas below!

Love,
Jordan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,