Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekly Wishes #6 | A Mental Break

I wish, I wish with all my heart to fly with dragons in a land apart. I'm totally kidding. However, I do wish to take a trip, or at the very least change my scenery. 


This semester seems to be taking forever to come to an end! Just four more weeks, they say. Unfortunately, in the midst of presentations, exams, and papers, a month seems like a lifetime away. While I anxiously await the glimmer of hope they like to call "Thanksgiving Break," I need something to keep my spirits up until that time. 

Luckily, this Saturday my boyfriend and I are going to Kanye West's concert and I could not be more excited! This is definitely the break I need to boost my morale and push through the rest of this semester. 

This week, my wish is to de-stress and regroup and I think this concert will do just the trick. 

Stay tuned for a full recap and, hopefully, plenty of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Jordan,