Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tips & Tricks Tuesday | Hot Spots

While thumbing through a magazine yesterday, I came across an article about the best places to wear fragrance. I already knew about the common areas like the wrist and the nape of the neck, but they named two other places that surprised me. The back of your knees and the crook of your arm are also great fragrance spots. Why?


These four areas generate the most heat on your body. Since fragrance is dispersed when exposed to warmer temperatures, keeping the fragrance concentration to these four main areas allows the scent to be distributed evenly and leave a lasting impression.

If you would like a list of my favorite fall fragrances, let me know on Twitter @JordanCathleen_.

2 comments:

  1. Every since reading this post I've noticed a big difference. As weird as it may sound, I love smelling myself all throughout the day. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Jordan,